The pre-incubation program for aspiring entrepreneursThe project EYE - Enabling Youth Entrepreneurship support group is the result of the collaboration of four European business incubators characterized by different approaches in the development and support of youth enterprises. The project was funded by the European Commission's Erasmus+ program, which celebrates 30 years of activity in 2017!
- Coordinator: CROS, The Alternative University (RO).
- Partners: Impact Hub Syracuse (IT), The Business Start-up Centre-Bitola (FY), Team Academy (NL)
- Timeline: November 2014 - October 2016
- Budget: 120 416 EUR
- Events: three sharing seminars with study visits, an expert training program, a transnational meeting.
- Intellectual Outputs: research on the state of the art of youth incubators, the toolkit "Incubation-outside-the-Box" which later became Yincubate.
- Dissemination Events: 5 workshops in 5 different European cities.